Endowed & Restricted Scholarships
These scholarships are made possible by funds that have been generously given to the university by a large number of individuals and organizations with the purpose of assisting our Chaminade students. Over 40 scholarships are awarded each year.
- Students must be classified students in the DAY Undergraduate, PACE Undergraduate or Graduate programs.
- At the time they apply, students must successfully completed credits at Chaminade in the (Day) (PACE) Undergraduate programs with a Chaminade GPA of at least 2.50; or in Graduate program with a Chaminade GPA of at least 3.50.
- Students must file a FAFSA
- To be eligible, currently enrolled undergraduate students must fill out a scholarship application, file a FAFSA to determine need and submit additional documents such as letters of recommendation.
- The recommended application submission dates are March 1 for fall semester and October 1 for spring semester.
- Additional eligibility criteria varies according to individual scholarship/donor specifications. Candidates are evaluated for the additional criteria by the Chaminade Scholarship Committee.
You can pick up the application at the Financial Aid Office or download it from the link below. Endowed Scholarship applications should be turned into the Financial Aid Office. We will hold your application until all required documents are received and then forward the packet to the Chaminade Scholarship Committee. The Financial Aid Office will not know the status of your application until notified by the Scholarship Committee.
Application Forms and Deadlines
The recommended submission deadline for fall awards is March 1.
The recommended submission deadline for spring awards is October 1.
Note: You may apply after the recommended deadlines, but funds may have limited availability.