NCAA Division II Sports
Scholarships are available for the following NCAA II Sports and are awarded by the respective coach of each team:
- Basketball: Men’s and Women’s
- Soccer: Men’s and Women’s
- Cross Country: Men’s and Women’s
- Volleyball: Women’s
- Softball: Women’s
- Tennis: Women’s
- Golf: Men’s
If you are a Hawaii resident (graduating from a high school in Hawaii) and have a good academic record, you may qualify for the Hawaii Scholar-Athlete scholarship.
To be eligible, you must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 and a qualifying SAT or ACT score (see below). The scholarship is worth $2,500 and is renewable every year for 4 years.
Test score requirements (SAT or ACT accepted):
- SAT administered after March 2016 (Evidence Based Reading and Writing + Math): 1000
- SAT administered prior to March 2016 (Critical Reading + Math): 920
- Cumulative ACT: 19
For further details regarding this scholarship, contact the Chaminade Athletic Department at (808)735-4790.
To ensure your eligibility for an athletic scholarship, please check with the Athletics Department. They work in conjunction with our Admissions Office with respect to our athletics scholarships and will be able to determine your eligibility.