Transitioning Aid

The amount of Federal Financial Aid you are eligible for is based on the current academic year. There are just a few things to do in order to transition and receive financial aid at Chaminade.

If you received financial aid from a previous institution during the same academic year, you will want to contact your financial aid counselor at Chaminade University to determine the amount of funds you will be eligible to receive while attending Chaminade.

You will also need to add the school code for Chaminade, 001605, to your existing FAFSA and re-submit.

In order to receive federal direct loans while attending Chaminade, we ask that you complete another Entrance Interview at