PACE Undergraduate Students

Whether you are seeking to earn a degree, change careers or simply expand your education in a particular field of study, the financial aid opportunities are available to help you succeed.

To Get Financial Aid, File a FAFSA Every Year

The financial aid information below is for transfers, prospective and current students in the PACE Undergraduate Programs admissions process

Financial Aid Availability, Eligibility


Adult Programs students may be able to receive:


You are eligible to apply for and receive financial aid if you are, or will be:

  • A high school graduate and be able to provide official documentation
  • a classified student at CUH
  • a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
  • have registered with the selective service (applies to U.S. males ages 18-25)
  • maintaining satisfactory academic progress
  • have not been convicted of a drug offense during the time you are enrolled and receiving financial aid
  • have not defaulted on a prior student loan or owe a refund on a previous educational grant

Other qualifications such as financial need, enrollment status, and scholastic ability may be applicable for certain types of aid programs.

Continuing Students

Renewing Aid

Current students need to re-apply for aid each year:

To renew a federal student loan:

Be sure to accept your loan: Students who have applied for financial aid after their first academic year and have been issued an award letter must contact their financial aid counselor to notify them of the value of the loan they would like to accept (all or partial). Students do not need to resubmit any additional forms such as Master Promissory Notes or Entrance Interviews.

To renew an Alternative Loan:

Students who are receiving an Alternative loan must reapply for their loan every year. Just like the PLUS loan, alternative loans are credit approved loans, so they are not guaranteed each year. Students receiving an alternative loan must complete an application with their preferred vendor.

To renew a Parent PLUS loan:

PLUS Loans must be renewed every year. Parents/students must apply for the PLUS loan and be approved to receive funds. Approval for prior years does not guarantee PLUS loan funding will be approved each year. Loan recipients can complete the PLUS loan application at